1. Scope of application, obligations and costs
1.1. These conditions apply to the participation in the "10 Years ERSTE BOND EMERGING MARKETS CORPORATE" prize draw with Erste Asset Management G.m.b.H., Am Belvedere 1, 1100 Vienna (hereinafter referred to as "the organiser").
1.2. The participation is free, voluntary and without obligation for the participants. Likewise, the chances of winning are not influenced by the performance of the participants. Legal measures are excluded.
2.1. Only institutional investors (see 2.2) who are specifically addressed by the organizer, who complete the application form in full and truthfully and can answer the enclosed questions correctly and within the period of validity 1 October 2017 to 31 October 2017 the organizer can participate in this competition.
2.2 Institutional investors are:
- credit institutions
- other authorized or regulated financial institutions
- insurance companies
- investment companies
- pension funds and their management companies of such funds
- Commodity and commodity derivatives dealers
- Other institutional investors that comply with the following requirements:
Large undertakings meeting two of the following size requirements on a company basis:
- Balance sheet total: EUR 20 mn
- Net turnover: EUR 40 mn
- Own funds: EUR 2 mn
- Other institutional investors whose main purpose is to invest in financial instruments or securitization. National and regional governments, the Federal Financial Agencies, central banks, international and supranational institutions such as the World Bank, the IMF, the ECB, the EIB and other comparable international organizations. In addition, with the consent of smaller institutions or private individuals and public bodies, institutional investors may be treated if at least two of the following criteria are met:
- The investor has made an average of 10 transactions of significant size on the relevant market in four preceding quarters.
- The size of the client's financial instrument portfolio, defined as including cash deposits and financial instruments exceeds EUR 500 000
- The client works or has worked in the financial sector for at least one year in a professional position, which requires knowledge of the transactions or services envisaged.
2.3. The organiser reserves the right to ask participants to provide proof of the customer classification.
2.4. Furthermore, the organiser reserves the right to exclude participants with immediate effect from taking part in this contest if they violate criminal law, good morals or these terms of participation.
3.1. The winners will receive 75% reduction in the management fee on the following funds and / or their tranches, or 50% on institutional tranches for a period of 12 months
- ERSTE BOND DANUBIA
- ERSTE BOND EMERGING MARKETS
- ERSTE BOND EMERGING MARKETS CORPORATE
- ERSTE BOND EMERGING MARKETS CORPORATE IG
- ERSTE BOND EMERGING MARKETS CORPORATE IG (EUR)
- ERSTE BOND EMERGING MARKETS CORPORATE SHORT TERM
- ERSTE BOND LOCAL EMERGING
- ERSTE RESPONSIBLE BOND EMERGING CORPORATE
- ESPA STOCK EUROPE EMERGING
- ESPA STOCK GLOBAL EMERGING MARKETS
After being named as a winner, the reduction on the management fee and/or their tranches is starting with the date of the first new acquisition of the products listed. Starting from this acquisition date, the reduction is valid for a period of 12 months.
3.2. Any stocks/bond purchases (old stocks) listed in point 3.1 by the participant (or its institution) that have taken place before the launch of this prize draw are not included in the prize draw.
3.3. The acquisition period ends on the 30th of November 2018.
3.4. The conditions valid for the 12 month period, as described in 3.1, will not be prolonged for any further acquisitions. Similarly, there is no extension of the 12 month reduction period when fund shares or tranche shares are sold and re-acquired.
3.5. A confirmation of the corresponding order, the deposit number, must be sent to the organiser as proof of evidence. The organiser reserves the right to demand further evidence from participants. If proof is not provided on request, the participant can be excluded from the participation in the competition or its profit by the organiser.
3.6. The winners have to provide the organiser with their account data (IBAN and BIC) to which the reduction of the costs (mentioned in 3.1.) should be retransferred.
4. Completion of the prize
Unless stated otherwise, the three winners will be drawn randomly by a managing board director of the organisation on the 2nd November 2017.
Multiple prizes (point 3.1.) per participant are excluded. On the 6th of November 2017 the winners will be contacted by phone (on the telephone number provided in the registration form).
In order to be able to participate in the contest, it is essential to fill in the registration form completely. A claim for registration does not exist. By registering, the participant expressly agrees that the organiser and ERSTE Asset Management GmbH, Am Belvedere 1, will store, analyse and use
the necessary data for advertising, information and market research. The data will not be shared with third parties.
6. Changes to the rules of participation and termination of the prize draw
6.1. The organiser reserves the right to change the conditions of participation at any time. Such a change is to be communicated immediately to all participants by the e-mail address given in the registration form.
6.2. Furthermore, the organiser reserves the right to terminate the contest or the raffle at any time for important reasons, without prior notice. This applies in particular to those reasons which would interfere with or prevent a scheduled expiration of the contest or raffle.
6.3. Fractional entitlements or compensation claims of the participant with premature termination of the prize draw are excluded.
7. Exclusion of the legal proceedings
Legal measures are excluded.
8.1. Should individual provisions of these conditions of participation be or become invalid, this shall not affect the legal validity of the other terms of participation. That is to be replaced by an appropriate regulation that best corresponds to the purpose of the ineffective provisions.
8.2. In the case of legal disputes, only the right of the Austrian Republic shall prevail. The application of the UN purchase law is excluded.
8.3. Only the competent court of law at the registered office of the organiser is responsible.