Core competences

Erste Asset Management manages assets of about EUR 63.32bn, invested in more than 400 funds and portfolios. Retail investors account for 41 percent of assets invested, and institutional investors account for the other 59 percent (12/31/2017).

The  investment department of Erste Asset Management has a headcount of roughly 100 investment professionals within all countries. In order to ensure an optimal investment, Erste Asset Management fund managers cooperate closely with the in-house research department.

Our core competencies

Our specialty:

Sustainable investment

Did we tickle your interest?
Please read more about our funds in the Erste AM Blog

Read commentaries and analyses on topics such as Equities, Sustainable Investment, Eastern Europe/Emerging Markets in Erste Asset Management’s investment blog.

This might interest you as well